Be a part of a phenomenal, growing team
Founded by Industry Leaders, we are dedicated to helping you overcome package management challenges.
J.I.T. Concierge has been a trusted local leader in automated package solutions and takes pride in building quality products and great careers every day!
Whether you are looking to be part of the package management revolution, part of a industry-leading manufacturer, or another part of the J.I.T. organization, we have positions to fit your skills. We are a service-oriented company obsessed with the experiences our customers have and the effects our products have on their lives. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services, but our passion is for delivering the best experience possible.
Don’t be stuck in just a job, come build your career with our progressive and dynamic organization!
We are growing and evolving. Since 2019, J.I.T. Concierge is working to continue to be a local leader in parcel, mailing, customer experience, and business process automation solutions.
By joining our company, you will help make package delivery and management special for every property and every customer alongside some of the most passionate, collaborative, and quality-driven people in the industry.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
Trust: Rely on each other.
Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
Because each and every member of our team is special, we offer our employees some equally special perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
J.I.T.’s CTO will be responsible for developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources of which and shall include:
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Develop the technical aspects of our company’s strategy
- Research any new technologies that may potentially increase our company’s competitive advantage
- Create a timeline for development and deployment of technology services
- Assist other departments in using technology effectively
- Monitor system infrastructure
- Ensure system infrastructure is functioning and working efficiently
- Build processes for data protection and quality assurance
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and metrics
- Keep track of IT budgets in order to update the performance of technology
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and selling products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
J.I.T.’s Product Director is also expected to participate in cross-group processes and program development and will be responsible for developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources of which and shall include:
- Manages relationships with their product team, the product management team, product marketing, internal stakeholders, sales, strategic partners, customer success, and customers that use or might use their products
- Know and predict what a customer needs through research
- Build product marketing objectives and strategies
- Create product lines and test ideas for market viability
- Determine a product pricing strategy based on production costs, market demand and research
- Create sales forecasts for each product and analyze them
- Manage the company’s product team: planning, meetings, monitoring results, and organizing training
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
J.I.T. Concierge is seeking to hire a skilled Software Developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Code, design, test, and debug software
- Review current systems
- Work closely with the rest of the startup team including CTO, designers, and product manager to keep the product in line with the company’s strategy
- Create and present ideas for improvements to software and systems (and include cost proposals with them)
- Testing products and updates before they go live
- Writing and preparing training manuals for customers
- Maintaining and monitoring systems when products go live to minimize disruptions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
J.I.T. Concierge is looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our developing marketing department by creating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, executing and communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brand. You will also be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing and establishing the marketing department of J.I.T. Concierge
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
J.I.T. Concierge is seeking an experienced and analytical Finance Director with strong numerical skills to drive our organization’s financial operations and improve financial performance. Duties for the J.I.T. Finance Director will include supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls, setting financial targets, implementing fund-raising strategies, engaging with investors, developing financial strategy, conducting feasibility studies, monitoring expenditure, overseeing annual insurance, monitoring cash flow, evaluating investments, and managing tax compliance.
Your skills in sound financial planning coupled with your ability to direct financial assets will assist our organization in implementing effective financial strategies, managing debt, improving revenue, maintaining a healthy financial position, and enhancing investor confidence. The noteworthy Finance Director should harmonize financial operations, develop effective financial strategies, guide efforts towards financial stability, monitor all financial activities, promote revenue growth, ensure compliance with accounting regulations, and maintain good relationships with investors.
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Training accounting staff.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial management experience.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
J.I.T. Concierge is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Director of Sales to lead our sales department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. As the J.I.T. Sales Director you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts.
Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meet with sales managers to assess company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
J.I.T. Concierge is looking to hire a Customer Support Director who will have the primary objective of driving the vision for consistency in J.I.T. Concierge’s customer support standards. The Customer Support Director is accountable for shaping and delivering the business’s consumer service propositions in order to drive the overall performance of the department.
J.I.T’s Customer Support Director balances customer support strategy with delivery and champions for people management, performance management, and talent agendas, enabling excellence in customer support delivery, upholding a consumer-centric focus and mind-set of surpassing departmental expectations.
- Give customers an experience beyond their expectations to create brand advocates and encourage word-of-mouth referrals
- Build workflows and processes internally between sales and marketing teams to cut down onboarding times for new customers
- Help customers see value in your product quickly by managing product implementation and onboarding
- Generate revenue by encouraging renewals, cross-sells, upsells, and expansions
- Develop customer incentive and retention programs to ensure customer loyalty.
- Coordinate with supply chain personnel, distributors and sales associates to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Develop procedures and policies for better handling of customer correspondence and customer complaints.
- Develop strategies to increase the quality and efficiency of support to customers.
- Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.